AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weight Ins For 11/15/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dutch
Posted 11/15/2015 19:18 (#4898253 - in reply to #4897193)
Subject: RE: *****Weight Ins For 11/15/15*****

West Texas

Not so good this week. 255.
Sister made a special treat for us, cookies made with butter, flour, sugar, syrup and cinnamon. It's a local delicacy made only in the area around our little hometown in the Netherlands. I had tried to make them myself before but just not very good at it. She can make them like my Mom used to.  Not making excuses, it's not my sisters fault or the cookies fault. lol
But eating too much regular breads as they sit there and eat and eat and eat. I just don't have enough willpower to sit there and eat my little bit of food and then have to sit there and wait 10-15 minutes while they finish eating.  I just can't do it, I go back to eating too. lol
They left Friday so we can get back to eating normal now. Well, after today's Thanksgiving meal at church. Ate too much turkey, ham and dressing for sure. And an awesome desert. lol There were lots of different deserts but I'm not that big on having desert after a big meal. I'd rather have a piece of pie with a cup of coffee at break time. (it's a Dutch thing)

Sad they left though, don't know when we will get to see them again.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)