AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Market gutting?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 9/2/2015 06:33 (#4765709 - in reply to #4765699)
Subject: RE: Market gutting?

Buxton ND
Chip Flory had a guy on Market Rally talking about the increase in price payed to the SA producers a 60% INCREASE YEAR-OVER-YEAR
I roughly figured it out and he is correct. YES their product costs will be higher y-o-y but the increase in price far far out weighs it. Look what WE have done with planted acres with the increased prices the last years. IF you think the SA producer is any different your living in La-La Land smokin some really good weed.

Still waiting for that big rally ? Guys harvest is here,,, equals hedge pressure, many places will see the tin can harvest,,, equals hedge pressure this in a time when the spec money does give a rats donkey's dam about grains. Exports, ARE NOT ENOUGH TO GIVE US THIS BIG RALLY hence we see the drip drip drip lower. POINT IN CASE was last year in beans, we exported a *****HUGE PILE******yet the market goes drip drip drip lower.

Then its crude gonna go right back to $80-100 to save us all right ? Me and Shaina Twain again,,, don't think either will happen.

LAND COSTS MUST DROP ALOT AND ALOT FASTER THEN THEY DID IN THE 1970's/80's or we will see that SAME THING HAPPEN AGAIN and Willy Nelson's getting old for too many concerts.

Really sorry for the morning rant but lets get REAL guys, we're farming in the REAL world, NOT Fantasy Inland. Sky falling right ? ? ? My back yard cash corn has went from $8 to UNDER $3 think it already fell.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)