AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rating Grain Hopper Trailers.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 8/13/2006 13:47 (#35287 - in reply to #35225)
Subject: no 24% stacks up higher :)

I never took time to look at it, it was after midnight still had to dump that load pick up another and dump it before we could get it all on wheels, heavy rain forecast by 5am and that was the last of our corn for the year.

Charlie told me it was about a foot over the bows, but there was still some room on both ends, but he figured the rest of that field would fit on the Kinze so he could go ahead and move before I got back.

Very seldom do I put that much on any more. It's hard on the trailer plus we've got so many sets of portables around here it's not worth it. We have 2 KDOT who stay in the area most of the time, one lives locally so he's always on his way in or out. Next closest town has 3 sets of their own, (7 sets in addition to KDOT within 30 miles), although Bonner has been pretty quiet since they were caught on KHP audio tape forceably pulling a man out of his truck as he told them he would sit there and wait until the KHP got there and that he had them on the phone and they were on their way.

Daughter and I were on the way home from getting a sandwich for lunch yesterday and KDOT had a cement truck stopped and was just getting the pads out. This was about 2pm on Saturday. KDOT was even working Thanksgiving morning last fall.

Edited by Ray (ecks) 8/13/2006 13:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)