AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

becks seed
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

JDH SE IA
Posted 11/28/2014 01:05 (#4206206 - in reply to #4205926)
Subject: RE: becks seed

Burlington, IA

Evidently I hit a nerve. Name calling is always such a solid rebuttal, and I've never, ever, resorted to such tactics on this, or any forum. That's what generally occurs when one doesn't have a good answer to someone else's position. Not to mention such broad judgmentalism, especially considering you don't know me from Adam. Your second sentence speaks volumes as to your true nature.

Sorry, but there's not an arrogant bone in my body. I put my pants on one leg at a time just like anyone else. As for an ass, well, I have one, just like everybody else, but that's about the extent of my assiness. 

Seems to me the arrogance applies more to some of you Beck's fans. Like I said previously, it's not like some of you Beck's fans have never ever entered a thread about a hybrid, and not left suggestions of your own. But let someone else make an alternative suggestion in a post where Beck's is discussed, and some of you Beck's people get reeaally touchy. Kind of strikes me as a double standard. Especially when one sees it happening in other threads in this forum all the time, covering numerous other companies, big and small, being put forth as other options.

Not to mention that some of the Beck's fans on here were ready to convict and hang me over that ad in the IA papers that I in reality had nothing to do with, but lacked the courage of their convictions to accuse me outright. There's a good place to start if you want to talk about arrogance.

If I were intent on a sale, I would have put a whole lot more effort into my answer to the OP than what I did. As I said previously, I gave him an alternative thought. There was nothing I said that wasn't true. Nowhere did I suggest an e-mail or phone call in my direction. He can check into an alternative, or not, I'm not concerned. His money, his operation, his profit margin, his decision. But it's never bad to have an alternative.

I said something in a previous thread recently along the lines of, that if I saw fit to post something, anything, I'm going to tell it like it is. If happens to ruffle any feathers along the way, which would include any of the Beck's diehards, so be it. Although that's never my intent, that's not going to intimidate me from posting it. One is not going to please everybody as one goes through life. If you're trying to please everyone, you're pleasing no one.

I try to post content that is accurate, and honest, while showing respect to those deserving of it, which is basically everybody, until they prove otherwise. Unfortunately, there is that minority on this website that have proven otherwise.

Consequently, if your tender sensibilities have been offended, well, tough.

JDH

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)