AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Interesting view of ND's oil wells
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

senodak
Posted 11/26/2014 19:07 (#4203464 - in reply to #4201865)
Subject: RE: Interesting view of ND's oil wells

I read the article. It was a hit piece and designed as such. Michael Wines is the writer, he goes around the country drumming up environmental catastrophes real or imagined. Just look at his article history, scroll through at least a few pages. You'll get the picture:

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/w/michae...

Also it's interesting they brought up Ryan Taylor, a Democrat from oil country that recently lost Ag Commissioner and Governor's races. NYT says that his seat in the Senate was removed because of "retaliation for running for Governor." Laughable. History shows the redistricting occurred before he even announced to run for a big office - lousy research and I wonder who's putting the words in the mouth of NYT? The story portrays Taylor as being anti-oil but funny thing is we never heard a peep that he was anti-oil during both of his failed campaigns.

Anyway, keep reading the NYT if you want the newspaper equal of MSNBC - they are unabashedly liberal and if that's your style, I don't mind... just don't pass it off as journalism to me!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)