AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

******Weigh Ins For 7/27/17 To 8/2/14******
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 7/27/2014 08:23 (#3987897)
Subject: ******Weigh Ins For 7/27/17 To 8/2/14******

Good Sunday Morning. The last week of July and the days are getting shorter, but it is still summertime and I hope you are getting out and having some fun besides all the work that has to be done in the summer. Dave and I had fun this past week, just the two of us. His 90 year old mother asked Dave if he liked getting away with just us, no other friends. This is the second year we went up trail riding just the two of us and it is fun. Maybe she thinks we are too old to enjoy our alone time together, or we have run out of things to talk about. Heck, we just like being together and enjoy the outdoors. So if you and your partner are just sitting around, get out there and enjoy yourselves.

I want to use part of this thread to address Chimel. I think one of our NAT members is in need of help. Sometimes things just happen and we fall on hard times and need help from others. Chimel, you know there is help out there for food, but I also think you need some help for your emotional well being. Sounds like to me that you are dealing with depression. You are not alone there. There have been a few posts in AgTalk about depression and many on here are dealing with it. But you have to take the first step to address it. Please except the help that is being offered to you. Is your family trying to get you to come back to the states? You need some sort of support, so please be willing to accept it.

So now onto the weigh ins, Dave and I have to make a new commitment to this thing called eating healthy. We have been avoiding it lately and it is really showing on the scale. Dave only goes up and down 10 pounds or so, but me, the scale can swing drastically and I am tired of it. I don't know why I do this to myself. I get to the point of complete disgust with myself before I try again. I need to get back to exercise again too. sigh........I feel so ashamed of myself. So now will try and wipe the slate clean and start once again. I thank you guys for following and posting on this thread. It shows me that it can be done.

Have a good week everyone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)