AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Has this ever happened to you in a bank?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

calbanker
Posted 9/18/2014 12:13 (#4080773 - in reply to #3983180)
Subject: RE: Has this ever happened to you in a bank?

I used to work at BofA and that is exactly what would happen on a daily basis. They were told to push people outside and use the ATM. They did not want anyone in the lobby as that costs money because the tellers could be doing other work instead of seeing customers. I have been working for a small regional bank now for the past 2 years, can concentrate on Ag (I'm an Ag Banker/Relationship Manager) and love to get out and drive the rice fields, orchards, and cattle yards with my clients. I go pick up checks from my clients when they want to deposit and they are busy harvesting or have other appointments. We have openend our doors after hours for my clients who didn't make closing time, we also give our clients free remote deposit services and equipment so they don't even need to leave their homes or offices to make deposits. We don't charge for accounts or services, no cash handling fees, no account fees, we waive fees on stopped checks or overdrafts, alll what banking used to be like and I LOVE IT! I don't see how other banks can screw so many of their customers over and still be able to bank so many when banks like mine are bending over backwards to beat rates, provide incredible customer service, and not charge for every little thing...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)