AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dr Phil on Rogan
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 2/29/2024 17:50 (#10645776 - in reply to #10645694)
Subject: RE: Dr Phil on Rogan

Actually that is not what I was saying. What I said was I had never thought he had the backbone to go against what is being spewed as the societal norm. That is why I said that even though I don’t agree with everything he says I respect him for being enough of a man to stand his ground for what he believes in. Your interpretation is not at all accurate.

As far as the View goes, in any short clip I have seen of the View, which I detest and see absolutely no value in watching it in its entirety, the hosts are always going into self righteous virtue signalling rants that always closely follow whatever the societal agenda of the day is. When someone they are interviewing has a view different than their own they rudely interrupt, make far off accusations and make fun of their thoughts. I don’t respect them due to that childish behaviour. Instead of listening and possibly learning something new they believe they already know everything and try to prevent anything but their own “view” from being heard.

I was quite surprised that instead of folding Dr. Phil stood his ground, overpowered their hen pecking attitudes, and said his peace. When that happens the hosts often don’t have the fortitude to do anything but go to commercial break. They don’t really have the in depth knowledge to stand their ground and debate someone when challenged. They can only chirp.

Edited by havin’funfarming 2/29/2024 17:56
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)