AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weight Ins For 11/15/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 11/15/2015 07:48 (#4897193)
Subject: *****Weight Ins For 11/15/15*****

Quick good morning here, have company, will edit this after they leave, but wanted to get this up.

OK, my sister and her fiance just left. Fun having that here, but oh can my sister sabotage my eating. Heck a fly could sabotage my eating. She likes her sweets. The one night she asked if I had ice cream, and I did, and it was unopened and that makes it safe for me if it isn't opened. So had to open it and she dished herself out some but I stuck with it and had two halo oranges. Not that normally I wouldn't have had it, but I found out I can't have dairy in the evening as I take magnesium taurate before I go to bed to help me sleep and if you eat any dairy at night, they don't work. If you can't turn your mind off at night, it is worth a try. But then the next morning she had to go to the local country bakery and I caved in on their pecan rolls. opps. I should have just said no as she just rejoined Weight Watchers and wants to loose weight for her wedding next September.

I did have to start some exercise this week. Went to physical therapy for the artritis in my lower back. Not bad enough to do surgery thank goodness but doctor said therapy will help. So learning to do squats the correct way and different things to help the back. Also went to the dermatologist as I had a feeling in my gut that the spot on my upper lip might be something. I felt a little stupid going in there for this little spot and when I said that to the doctor, she takes a close look at it, and she said that it wasn't a little spot, it was big and good thing I came in as it is precancerous and she zapped it with liquid nitrogen. Now I have this big puffy lip that will scab over in a few days. Lovely. So trust your gut and go get seen when you think there is something not normal on your body.

Have a great week.

Edited by dairymanswife 11/15/2015 10:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)