AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How would you respond?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jeff@JR Production
Posted 5/17/2021 10:17 (#9009696 - in reply to #9009360)
Subject: RE: How would you respond?

Minnesota/Kentucky fertility based on ENERGY
I look at it this way; I went through the induction center in North Carolina in 1983 as I waited for our trip to Ft Benning, GA. while in North Carolina, one of the vaccines we as young men and women received was the TB vaccine which no one and I mean no one told us this was one of the experimental vaccines. Thirty years later, I had visited my dying stepmother in Tennessee, and one week later sister calls and tells us she has TB anyone that was close contract needs to get tested. We were in Galveston, TX, on a family vacation, so I head to a local clinic to get the test done for TB, and three days later, I'm positive? SO I head in, and the clinics ready to contact CDC and lock me up. I asked for the doctor to check; two hours later, the doctor makes it in and orders a chest X-ray the come back, and he looks at me and states, "Just as I thought you're too fat for TB," I said, what? Does he continue to ask if I was in the military from late 1979 to 1985? I said yes, and where I went through the induction center. He states I was vaccinated with the vaccine, and I test positive for the rest of my life! we there you go, goberment at its finest
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)