AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do you trust the justice system?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Brassring
Posted 4/21/2021 13:07 (#8965251 - in reply to #8965206)
Subject: RE: Do you trust the justice system?

St.Clair Co. IL.
good bad or what ever, my problem with camera's is that they don;t start filming till things start going bad, I would like to think most honest cops would WANT body cams' so the WHOLE story can be told, I live in the Metro area of St. Louis when the church going GOOD boy was killed a few yrs. ago the news media only focused on this poor innocent black guy that was shot by a trigger happy cop, well once and only once did the news media mess up and show the cop in the hospital from this innocent man beating the cop and trying to take his gun, the cop didn't even know he had stolen items from a store all the cop wanted was for him to get out of the street, that's a common practice over there trying to get someone to hit them and then the sue them, (was told this happens by a black guy I worked with that lives there) also the news media only ONCE showed poor Micheal how he intimidated older folks in the projects and stole their money, well they had a group review ALL the evidence and found the cop innocent, BUT the news STILL wanted him charged, so from that time on I don't trust the news or the reporters.
JMO
Bob
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)