AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

International tandem dump truck
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Ryansdriveway
Posted 4/8/2021 08:16 (#8939400 - in reply to #8939159)
Subject: RE: International tandem dump truck

Thanks for the responses guys.
The stone quarry who has the truck bought it and never transferred title. They used it on the property only. They have since lost the title and cannot find it And have no interest in finding it hence the cheap price. Since they never transferred title to their name they cannot file for duplicate. The only option with the title would be going through the process of having a new title issue to the truck it’s a little bit troublesome but it is very doable in Indiana. The truck was driven to the spot where it sits. They stopped using it because it was inefficient for their operation. It has sat for 3 years. The frame is not rusty the cab is not rusty, the bed is decent. It looks salvageable. It has the 7.3 turbo diesel in it. The 466 I believe. It is a 4x6. I told the owner if it will start ill take it. It is probably worth 750 in scrap so i wont be hurt to bad if it flops on me.
My concern was getting it home. It is only 6 miles away. If it takes me a year to get this thing on the road I’m fine with that. My small business doesn’t generate the revenue to take on $40,000 in debt for a very nice Dump Truck. Every piece of equipment used in my business is bought and paid for. I’m trying to keep it that way... I will add that I have two adult sons living on my property that needs something to keep them occupied.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)