AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Speed Queen model numbers
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Ox76
Posted 2/25/2021 08:07 (#8856902 - in reply to #8856403)
Subject: RE: Speed Queen model numbers

west central MO
notillgleaner - 2/24/2021 22:41

Been planning on getting a Speed Queen washer for a while now.  Started getting more serious about the exact model number and get conflicting recommendations.  Some say they quit making the good ones in 2017.  Sales person said both the TR5003WN and the TC5000WN had electronic panels.  The "classic" just had knobs to look like the old style.  What about the agitator being separate from the tub?  Is there an up to date NAT recommendation?

Just bought one myself. The TC5. The TR5 is the residential model, the TC5 is the commercial model. Yes, it has electronics behind the knobs, but the rest of it is tough as nails. When is the last time you tried to wash a double sized sleeping bag? This machine did it and never even wobbled. Amazing. The agitator doesn't really pull the clothes down and around but rather moves the clothes through the water as the tub moves separately from it. Does a great job on my dirty greasy overalls and I'm a filthy farmer because all my stuff is used, old, and worn out and I'm fixing or fabricating all the time! Has a deep fill option that I use religiously, along with heavy duty cycle and extra dirty cycle. Good machine and should be worth it in the end.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)