AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Either or
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

FlatlandAgII
Posted 2/21/2021 07:33 (#8847987 - in reply to #8846789)
Subject: Most stellar, not sure I would go there

But most cetainly not worst, I would state or neighbors to the north have a much better performance then the US. Add to that the northern European countries like Demark, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, and Switzerland, along with New Zealand and possibly Australia who along with us have issues with treatment of the Natives but lack the issues we have with other immagrents that have come to this country.

This country is not generations removed from racism, the 1960's are not that long ago, especially in agriculture. Don't you find it funny that we farmers needed 50 billion USD to right the wrongs on how we were treated by a really poor thought out trade war policy, but those that were harmed by the same government because of poorly thought out racial policy. Now I would put a much higher standard on who gets reparations on the racial harm than what was put on who got reparations on the trade war (simply breathing ) but surly your so hypocritical to say that you deserved yours but there is no way past government policy should not be looked into and investigated.

Edited by FlatlandAgII 2/21/2021 08:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)