AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

XCN-2050 External receiver settings Trimble guys I need help!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Bamcustoms
Posted 2/19/2021 11:48 (#8844535)
Subject: XCN-2050 External receiver settings Trimble guys I need help!

Lakeville, MN
I am trying to use a XCN-2050 as a stand alone rate control system for Field-IQ. I'm working with a 2017 Case IH Magnum 200 with factory AFS equipment. I am trying to piggy back the 2050 onto the Nav 3 Nema output for the receiver of the 2050 and not use the Ag 25 and internal receiver. I have ordered a EXP-100 and cables like I have on a classic auto pilot system I am running on a different tractor with a 2050 however its not here to try yet. In this case the Nav 3 will not be working in conjunction with the nav running it so will I be able to tell the TM 200 to quit looking for the internal receiver and redirect it to the incoming NEMA messages on the port expander?

Does anyone actually get service from a Trimble rep? I feel like these products get dumped in our hands and then when it's not just stupid simple to setup there is no support from Trimble to reach deeper in and get all the functions out of their products.

On a side note, why don't I just use the Pro 700. I have 4 other tractors that we use with Field IQ equipment on and running FM750 and FMX displays I want to stay with Field IQ because it works on the older displays and I don't want to switch out our other equipment to VT based controllers and also switch out displays to run VT and Task Controller. We don't use the same tractor every time with the same Field IQ implement. I have tried my hardest to use Accucontrol but that is absolutely junk!!!! I would go back to ground drive before using that ever again.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)