AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bi-directional questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

steincowboy
Posted 2/18/2021 20:43 (#8843205)
Subject: Bi-directional questions

God's Country (N.C. Ia)
Kinda looking for a loader with a cab that can get down the road at a decent clip to chore at a farm a couple miles away. I’d really like a small telehandler, but they’re pretty spendy, and kinda hard to justify having just for loader work. Always thought the bi-di’s were pretty neat, but never been around one. Been reading through a lot of old threads about them, and I think I’d be best served with a 9030 model as far as price, and capability goes. I found one for sale that has pretty well every option that I’m aware of as far as pto’s, 3pts, and comes with a loader. Unit has 7k hours, so I guess I’m wondering, for the fellas that have experience with them, what kind of things should a guy be checking for wear, and what kind of work might it need? Also, it seems like most guys liked them overall according to my research, but for those that have them, what is something you really don’t like about them? I really don’t want to buy something, and then find out that it isn’t really suited for my needs. Obviously, it would do a lot of loader work, but thinking with the pto’s, may end up running an auger, and maybe even a baler? Probably would be used on a snowblower in the winter, also. Tia
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)