AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What makes people so ill about what others do?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Steigermorepower
Posted 2/18/2021 16:14 (#8842524 - in reply to #8842257)
Subject: RE: What makes people so ill about what others do?

Steigermorepower - 2/18/2021 13:37

Steigermorepower - 2/17/2021 19:17

ihmanky - 2/17/2021 08:53

Some of these guys, while I love most of 'em, are either poor readers or even more poor at understanding.  My thread last week on my Covid vaccines wasn't a debate, it was my sharing my experience with the two doses, for those who are thinking about or are scheduled to take it.  If I think ram trucks are owned or sold by the devil, I'm not going to hop on a ram truck review and put my .02 cents in for something I don't have experience with, especially when the OP stated there was no room for that in his thread.  
I don't argue that the numbers show that it's not going to wipe the planet out, but here in my county of about 6,000, I can't count 8 people off the top of my head who died from accidents or colon cancer or dropped over dead instantly of a heart attack within the last 12 months, but I can name 8 under the age of 75 that would still be here if it weren't for Covid.  I also have a kid with immunodeficiencies, which is something all these people that want to be turds about it instead of just saying they don't want to take it for their own reasons don't want to think about.  Maybe if your wife was sick with cancer, or you just had a quadruple bypass 4 months ago, or something along those lines you wouldn't be such hardasses. It's almost funny to see folks trying to intimidate folks out of taking a shot, as if it has a direct impact on their life instead of the person taking the thing.  I don't see people saying "you're an idiot for not taking the shot, you must've been dropped on your head as a child...etc."  Yeah, it sounds ridiculous, but this is the kind of stuff I'm still seeing every single day coming from people who don't want the shot but are going absolutely ballistic towards people who are.  I realize that's not the majority of people, but it's enough that it gets your attention.  When in the heck did we become so spiteful to one another?  If generations of studies are to be believed, kindness is innate from birth, so where the heck does it disappear to?   Rant over, I think the weather is eating at me.   

Have acquaintance that I know that are the maintenance person for several rest homes as well as several acquaintances that work in rest homes.

Now
I didn’t want to get into that debate and didn’t.
But basically certain occupations require the shot.

I’m saying something with out saying something.
Did 1 whole rest home. Guess what?
Whole place. Yes, whole place not good.

It’s what ever.
So let’s address some of the other issues.
Some causality stand by something and some are ver admit. Sometimes there wrong.

Let’s take the thread about diesel electric generation.
I felt the cost is to high but I didn’t understand the surrounding factor and so I was wrong. It’s cheap in some instances.

From that debate I learned
1 Tesla car battery is equivalent to 10000 iPhones.
Tesla makes home batteries
Tesla did make solar roofs
The ingredients used in battery making could have a real supply issues.

Nano technology that has capability’s to strip other elements on a mulecular level. If those problems are solved on a large scale(most part solved but unable to scale up)our power problem could be over and not just talking batteries.

Hudge hudge problems in electric cars on a scale up to size there thinking.

Found out you can charge a Tesla with a gas/diesel generator etc..

I like electric cars and think it’s a great idea. I don’t think we should pay for it.

None of this was mentioned in the debate but this is what I learned.

I went to bed at 6am researching solar roofs only to find out they canceled orders and the out put was very low for the area.

They may end up creating hudge land fills full of crap if nano ever takes off.

I wanted to point out that we live in a atmosphere of information comming from the internet.

90% of the Tesla shingles I felt was propaganda.
Walmart sued over there roof installations.
Opposition says there not as efficient as normal panels.
Cost projections was around $30000 for a average sized roof.

Tesla did not provide how many installations they have done that I know of.

There doing test towns or mock up towns according to xyz.

We live in a age of mass propaganda.
Not saying that Tesla isn’t the greatest thing sense sliced bread.

But if you took a modern day tractor and promoted it as the greatest thing on earth and the backing of $$$$. Hedge fund buddies just look at the lawsuits of common jo gme group but reality they was pros.
Money made”yes” money lost “yes”.

Biggest takeaway on all this is nanotechnology.
Covid 19 all the way down to just about all computers and solar and other electric producing products.

Is Tesla good.
More than likely.
Elon a smart businessman as far as promoter “yes”.

They changed the underlying structure of the companies that was building panels. Maybe because of lawsuit I don’t know.

You can bet nanotechnology was the back bone of all this.

Is the solar panels available depends on who you ask and how long you want to wait and how much your willing to spend.

https://youtu.be/WW0IIyrq8z4
Wanted add this video about nanotechnology and the new device that made it more possible.

The video starts out with a child but towards the end it talks to someone at the top of there field. This also includes discussion about cancer.

Way way way off subject.
Research papers are good places to look etc.
Not trying to duplicate someone else.

Basically nanotechnology
It’s a game changer.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)