AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven 661 and EZ boom
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

moplowboy
Posted 4/25/2009 06:35 (#692221 - in reply to #691847)
Subject: RE: Raven 661 and EZ boom

Trenton, MO
i've got an ez boom on a rogator 1074 that has a Raven 661. i tried to use the ez boom with the t cable, but that wouldn't shut the boom sections off and on, and also we were picking up a speed of 2.8 mph on the raven when the Tee cable was plugged in. So what i did was run a jumper cable from the back side of the ez boom to the boom switches that were on the gator, i cut the wires that were going from the switches to the boom valves, and wired the cable that is going to the boom valve to the jumper wires i made for each boom valve on the back of the ez boom. I also had to run a power cable and a ground cable, and left the 661 pluged in the way it was originally and i'm using it to conrol my rate and the ez boom just turns the boom sections off and on. You'll need a pin out of the back side of the ez boom to know which pins to plug into. I also wired in the foot pedal that was the master on off for the sprayer into the ez boom, so i can still use the foot pedal for the master on the ez boom.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)