AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

mayer farm equip jeffersoville ohio
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Daddypete
Posted 12/4/2020 01:39 (#8644180 - in reply to #8636934)
Subject: RE: mayer farm equip jeffersoville ohio

Ross County, Ohio
Your family has always been great to deal with. They sold my father the best tractor I've ever been around, and I've put time in on a lot of different makes and models over the years. We haven't bought anything from any dealers in a few years, except a planter. When I posted a couple days ago my intent wasn't to get that salty. I was actually trying to get calmed down from an unrelated situation, so I go to AgTalk to unwind. That didn't work too well. This tractor is just having issues a 30 year old tractor has. Nothing major, but their adding up to the point it's unreliable currently. I know you guys are buried in work. Like I said previously, if you can't work it in that's fine. I understand the guys that worked on them, back in the day, are all retired. I'm actually considering trading off. Maybe it's just time. I have to be honest, the Duetz air cooled tractors have been obsolete for years. I think it's a shame , but it is what it is. If you maintained them correctly, those engines would flat out out perform any competitor in a given size range.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)