AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking for new health insurance in 2021
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

CaseIH7240
Posted 10/17/2020 13:54 (#8550323)
Subject: Looking for new health insurance in 2021

Ohio
My wife and I and two kids have been buying our own insurance now for a year and a half. We are looking to change here the first of January. Currently we are all on the same plan. Premium is right around $1,100/month with a $4,000 deductible x2. So max out of pocket is right around $20,000. We had a baby in May and we are still trying to pay for him. Everyone needs verification that we have no other insurance before they work wrote a check. We have talked to countless people and still get phone calls and I am fed up with them.

A buddy of mine has went to a plan where he and the two kids our on a short term plan and his wife is on a regular ACA plan. Short term plans do not cover pregnancy is the reason for this. If I would switch to what he has I can have a total monthly premium about half of what mine is with a lower deductible. Any drawbacks? Or is there something else we can be doing? Like I said, I’m upset with the plan I have now and am changing to something different regardless. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)