AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mosaic & phos. tariffs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

booked
Posted 10/17/2020 07:12 (#8549850 - in reply to #8549319)
Subject: RE: Mosaic & phos. tariffs

southern Minnesota
well this is the first time on here i have seen a comment on the Mosaic Company and there crooked operation.
Months earlier my coop contact mentioned it to me on how the prices were dropping and then that Mosaic box of crooks went to some trade commission and screamed unfair trade practices and how foreign Map and DAP was $75 cheaper and they needed a tariff put on. Not sure what happened but prices immediately reversed and went up.
If the prices for what we grow are in the crapper we are just supposed to live with it. As far as the MOSAIC company i think they should have some BAD press. They used to have Cargill's fingers in them but not now as best as i can remember. When the farmer is down you should not kick him, not in Mosaics thinking.................................Bunch of jerks..............Evidently they don't like the free market...................just when it works in there favor. If anyone here is a fertilizer purchasing agent they should try like heck to let those jerks know the end user is pissed off....... and try for alternate supplier....I know damn near impossible for some of us..................Can you spell MONOPOLY.................
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)