AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mosaic & phos. tariffs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

booked
Posted 10/18/2020 12:42 (#8551729 - in reply to #8550473)
Subject: RE: Mosaic & phos. tariffs

southern Minnesota
cole

Thanks to you i checked out their web sight.............

as you say their lips are moving............cry me a river

for others on here a link to their propaganda..........http://www.mosaicco.com//cvd.htm

Copy and paste the link i do not know how to make it active..............

looks like because imports have gone up 50 % from 2017 to 2019 they think countervailing duties should be set up by our government.

they also say the imports are being subsidized hard to believe the Russians and others have the money to subsidize their fertilizer industry for export, internal use maybe......

Still thinking Mosaic just got used to the high prices the go go years gave us and now just don't want to have to go back to using used equipment to mine with just want the equipment companies to keep delivering new leased excavating equipment every year. Oh and new leased pickups for the powers that be. And an Escalade for the boss JOC O'ROURKE

They are claiming 500 million in payroll. I have to wonder how much money the farmer pays out across the whole USA on payroll?????????????

They are also claiming 70 million just in Florida Real estate taxes. I have to wonder how much money the farmer pays out across the whole USA on real estate in all states?????

Cry me a river MOSAIC you are just not happy someone has some competition against your MONOPOLY.......................

Edited by booked 10/18/2020 13:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)