AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Cops
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

fastline1
Posted 9/28/2020 17:38 (#8520007 - in reply to #8516025)
Subject: RE: Cops

boakfarms - 9/26/2020 11:11

Same can be said about any profession whether it be preachers or prostitutes or plumbers or farmers or truck drivers or doctors or lawyers or teachers or etc. etc. etc.

I hear this a lot regarding the law enforcement profession, but think about this carefully, your local plumber is also not handed a gun/bullets/a badge, and authority to kill someone. That should stand WAY above most other professions as a reason to "get it right" when employing these people. I know plenty of good cops, but I have met some very crooked ones, and they can destroy your life, which is NOT cool!

In my life experiences, two types seem to gravitate towards the profession. Those that were bullies in high school and those that 'were' bullied in high school. There are of course the exceptions that truly want to service their community. But just like they say "we don't know who we are pulling over", I have to say "and I don't know what kind of officer I will have to deal with".

I have watched certain people become cops, they their personality takes a nose dive into "elitism". But they are defended as "only human" and make mistakes, but you can nearly bet they write tickets and lock people up for those same "mistakes"....We are hearing more and more about LEO misconduct and even outright felony crime!

I cannot stand what the leftists are doing right now against cops, but I think if we all got civil, we could work together because I really do believe there is a problem in USA law enforcement. I have family that put 30yrs in that business and there is certainly a hidden picture that people don't see. Defunding police is not a solution, but there does need to be reforms.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)