AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (59) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Illinois & Indiana toll roads questions. I80 mostly
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format
jonas grumby
Posted 9/16/2020 08:30 (#8498503 - in reply to #8498365)
Subject: RE: Illinois & Indiana toll roads questions. I80 mostly

Northern Illinois
Get an IPass. Breeze through. Tolls are 1/2 the cost. Buy it and you can register more than 1 vehicle. It doesn't matter about registering the vehicle as the IPass reader just reads the transponder so as I said it doesn't matter if a vehicle is registered or not. Where registering comes into play is if you drive without the IPass and your plate gets read so you will get a ticket if your vehicle is registered you will not get the ticket as they will deduct from IPass.

I think IPass costs $10 and you need to preload $40.

edit to say the IPass can be used on Indiana toll roads

Edited by jonas grumby 9/16/2020 08:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)