AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Paypal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

mignic
Posted 9/15/2020 12:59 (#8497128)
Subject: Paypal

Texas Panhandle
I have always trusted Paypal till now...

A couple months ago I sold an item and linked my bank account to transfer the money from Paypal. I did not authorize and other charges to my bank account but have several credit cards on Paypal to use as needed. I use Paypal alot as it is an easy way to pay.

Last week I noticed an email from Paypal that I was charged for a shipping label from Ebay Inc Shipping. There is no charge in my Ebay account.

There was no other info and I knew it was a scam so I disputed it. Within a couple hours they reversed it and said it was NOT an unauthorized transaction. No other details.

They will not give me any documents or details other than just now they have put up the USPS tracking number which shows to originate in Odessa TX and end in Garden City KS.

There is almost no way to contact Paypal. Stupid little chat window that they MIGHT answer in several hours after you post a message. Phone number literally hangs up on you after awhile saying we cannot help with your transaction even tho I gave no details about why I was calling.

No email to contact. There is literally nothing I can do. Small amount but they would do it on a large amount I'm sure.

They are 1 star on BBB. Same complaints. Think twice about using Paypal.

Anybody else having issues?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)