AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

FAT vs exFAT
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 8/23/2020 14:57 (#8452110 - in reply to #8451419)
Subject: RE: FAT vs exFAT

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I formatted one of the new Chinese sticks as NFTS and put 3 songs on it for a test. The radio in the 2014 Silverado seemed OK (at least with just 3 songs). The Jensen radio in the tractor and the FM modulator in another tractor still balked at the stick.

I got the sticks from Wish.com. Wish.com has Chinese electronics and other products really cheap but the delivery is shaky and sometimes the products don't work out. The instructions if any are very poor Chines/English. Still I bite on several of the items and have been happy enough over all. Many times the shipping is more than the cost of the item.

I might investigate the suggested video but suspect I'll just keep the exFAT sticks around for backup purposes on the Win 10 machines. I'm curious if my 2019 Edge can handle the exFAT format.

GF just got back from New Ulm around noon. She went there yesterday to visit J.R. Schugel and wife. She got to know them years ago when they had a terminal in Illinois and has remained friends through the years.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)