AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Looking @ new accounting/management software
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

gfi
Posted 4/11/2009 10:56 (#676821 - in reply to #676801)
Subject: Re: Looking @ new accounting/management software

Fairfield, Mt
Practice, practice, practice. Remember those words when you were growing up. Same holds true for computer data entry, the more you do it, the better and quicker you will get at the task.
I have been a user of the complete FW suite of programs for over 10 years and am still not perfect on data entry. I do try to keep up with the updates and training.
One thing I would suggest is too try and get all the training you can. There are alot of work arounds and tricks to doing anything. Find some local users and have some discussions on data entry and general software usage and operation.
Educate yourself as best you can afford, time and $$ wise, and you will reap the reward.

Farm Works has a great support department, don't be afraid to ask questions or browse the discussion groups on their website. I guarentee you won't be the only one with the same questions. Sometimes we have to wait for an answer to something because they do get busy.

Welcome to what I think is the premier farm management software package. Good luck.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)