AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

implement offset?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DG N. AL
Posted 4/5/2009 15:10 (#669703 - in reply to #669102)
Subject: Follow up......

Hillsboro, AL

Dave,

I just got my tractor out of the shed and the implement offset worked for me.  I drove a line.  Then I set the offset to 3 feet left and drove it again.  It moved me over 3 feet.  The steps I used were:

1. Select the wrench tool on the top right.
  2. Select Planting setup (I was using a planting configuration).
  3. Select the implement tab.
  4. Select the implement you are using.
  5. Select section offsets.  This brought up a screen where you can "Enter Left or Right Distance from Center line".  I entered 3 feet on this screen.  There is also an "Advanced" button on that screen.  Push it to change the individual section offsets.
  6. "Exit" out of that screen and go back to the run screen.
  7. Reload the line and you should be good to go.

That is the way it worked for me.  I see you said you were using an application setup.  I don't think that would make any difference.  Make sure you are setting the offset on the correct implement if you have more than one created.  I think you have my phone number.  Call me it you need to.  I will be here until about 3:30 this afternoon and then back about 9:00 tonight.  I should be around all day tomorrow (Monday).

You can also use the Trim/Nudge that others have mentioned.  The problem here is that the Trim/Nudge resets when you load a new line.  You will have to re-enter it everytime you load a line.

Don

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)