AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fearful Covid people need to see this
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rank
Posted 7/16/2020 08:34 (#8376957 - in reply to #8376880)
Subject: RE: They wear Masks when in public.

SEON
Illinois Steve - 7/16/2020 07:58

On that we agree. I don't think chaos would even begin to describe what has been taking place at the WH since January of 2017. Several years from now when all of the people that were fired and kicked to the curb and former advisers who are currently afraid to talk, start to speak out and write books it will curl our hair to hear what has gone on. We are already starting to see some of this happen. Obviously there will be distortions and mistruths in many of the accounts but the old adage that where there is smoke there is usually fire applies here. I think it is best that we don't know the true extent of the dysfunction currently going on or we would all be terrified.

I have no desire to make this a political discussion, but......

As noble as Mr Trump's intentions were in draining the political swamp, he underestimated a few things. First, the people that work for government have sucked tha teat all their lives, They have hitched their wagon to that filth and they have no desire to drain anything so they mutiny. He thought he could just fire the underachievers like on The Apprentice but in reality all the candidates are the same. They know their careers will last longer than his presidency, which is the key difference in running a business and running a country.

Second, he failed to understand and harness the power of the media.

Third, he underestimated China.

However, he only needs to fix on of those three things to get re-elected.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)