AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fearful Covid people need to see this
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Chris
Posted 7/13/2020 11:30 (#8371128 - in reply to #8370942)
Subject: RE: Fearful Covid people need to see this

East central Iowa

Some time back there was a lady doctor with a "cure" too.

One of my best friends had a wife with a horrible disease and he was always trying to find somebody who had a cure.  They spent thousands of dollars traveling to clinics and she underwent a lot of procedures trying to cure her.

I told him that if there was truly a cure all the bull about big pharmacies stopping it were just that, bull.  You don't find a cure and treat people from your garage or your private doctors office.  People beat a path to things that work.  Big pharmacies haven't stopped other cures for other diseases.

We've been told different things by so many different people that it's impossible to believe any of them.  I don't believe that both parties are so indifferent to the condition of the republic that if there were a truly workable cure that they wouldn't push to have it used.

And finally there is ample evidence that just contracting the disease is sufficient to do life long and life altering damage to the victim.  Damage to internal organs, particularly the lungs, heart and brain.  

A psychologist told me that he believes this is a rejection of reality because people can't face the prospect of months of dealing with this situation.  Life has been easy and now suddenly the world is in turmoil on multiple fronts.  Existence and a way of life are being threatened.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)