AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fearful Covid people need to see this
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

rank
Posted 7/15/2020 21:42 (#8376402 - in reply to #8376346)
Subject: RE: They wear Masks when in public.

SEON
Deaner - 7/15/2020 21:26

rank - 7/15/2020 00:26

Deaner - 7/14/2020 22:57

rank - 7/14/2020 23:21

Deaner - 7/14/2020 22:08

rank - 7/14/2020 20:01

John K - 7/14/2020 14:37

Between mask usage, testing and being prepared, their infection and death rates are low.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7270822/

If you believe the fellow on the OP’s YouTube video, it’s also because they prescribe a cheap generic asthma steroid administered through an inhaler. It’s not the first doctor I’ve seen talking about this steroid. I find it very hard to believe distance and snot rags kept the Taiwan death toll to 7. Far more likely they have no political or financial agenda tied to making it a big deal. SEVEN....Let that number sink in.

More likely they have a political and financial agenda to make it a big deal and DEAL with it.

If you had all the masks and sanitizer and vents and distance in the world and still the number would never be 7. Seven dead in Taiwan out of a 24 million population and they live on top of one another.

USA is lying about deaths and the treatment is/was too late and incorrect. Think about it.

I agree that this whole thing was terribly mismanaged. We had plenty of example nations that dealt with the problem effectively. We could have followed their lead, but we mostly did the opposite.
But why would the current administration be lying about the deaths, saying there are more than actual, when they are the ones that messed up?

I don’t think it’s the administration that’s lying. It appears to me the experts are trying to make this as bad as they can. FWIW, Taiwan's 7 is probably a lie too.

So the administration is not in control? That’s going pretty far out on the limb.

You think so? It’s been “Mutiny On The Bounty” from the get go.

Edited by rank 7/15/2020 21:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)