AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

dicamba injury
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

doathlon
Posted 7/10/2020 10:22 (#8365134 - in reply to #8364573)
Subject: RE: dicamba injury

Seth_ia - 7/10/2020 00:58

GB1066 - 7/9/2020 11:21

You literally just made a claim with no proof. Don't get mad about someone else doing the same.

There is a big difference between being a published journalist and and individual stating what you see out your window.

However here are the facts straight from the Iowa department of website. 2016 had 91 ag chemical drift complaints. 2019 had 249 ag chem complaints. Even if we assume that all of the increase is dicamba complaints, which it is not. That only amounts to 158 complaints across the entire state. That is sure not the epidemic that people claim. Besides the fact if the problem was as bad as some claim, the insurance industry actuaries would have made it cost prohibitive to apply dicamba already. That pretty much says they are not paying out to much money in crop claims.

Now my real point I should have said up front. We don’t need to agree on what technology is best. However if any one thinks that Enlist is safe from the tree huggers, I think they are sadly mistaken given the case in the 9th circut. My opinion is simple, enlist and extend will either live together or die together. The environmental lobby has both in their sights and will not stop with one win., they want two.

let me educate you. most of the injury has never been turned in as the dicamba boys have taken advantage of their neighbors kindness. well that has run out and the numbers according to people within the nebraska department of ag are at incredible levels. Thats whats happening in Iowa too,
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)