AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CaseIH RTK just can’t get guess rows right
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 7/5/2020 11:24 (#8355128 - in reply to #8355066)
Subject: RE: CaseIH RTK just can’t get guess rows right

East Central, Nebraska
I would agree that its likely a planter or hardware issue. I guess I would ask if when it does it is it pretty consistent as far as inches off? is it always off on the one side or does it vary? if you unhook the planter and make some marks and its dead on its definitely a planter problem only thing that would solve that would be implement guidance. if the tractor unhooked is off I would try a different nav controller. if its still off I would start researching the rtk+ network. a huge problem I had with that network when it was being installed was they were installing bases where they had dealer locations and not where they should be. I sit in between several red dealerships that are no little than 45 miles away, they claim I am covered but there is no way that would work.

I guess I shouldn't assume it is rtk+ other than you said caseih rtk. are you sure your not using a different network or most caseih dealers like to sell rtx because it is easier. are you certain your using rtk and the monitor is showing fixed?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)