AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

iPhone video to laptop
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

brandon_product
Posted 5/29/2020 10:13 (#8287239 - in reply to #8277528)
Subject: RE: iPhone video to laptop

Lots of great options in this thread.

For me the simplest has always been to back items up to the "cloud". Either through cloud or google photos. I have a Pixel phone by Google, so I use Google Photos. Fortunately, it works for both iOS and Android.

I like google photos because it will back up photos and video to the cloud and then delete them from my phone once securely backed up. This keeps my phone space free so that I don't ever run out of space for video or photos. Through the app you can still access the photos/videos from your phone just as if they were never deleted. However, you will need an internet connection either through cellular or wifi for this. If there is something you want to keep on your phone, you can also tell the app to do this.

I have not used iCloud for this type of functionality, but I'm sure it works similarly.

If you aren't wanting to use google or apple products for backup, you can also use Dropbox, but will end up needing to pay for the service at some point.

Security with the cloud-based apps is quite good, just make sure you have a secure password, preferably one that you don't use anywhere else. 2-factor authentication is also a nice add.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)