AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forgive me, John
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 5/21/2020 08:08 (#8270991 - in reply to #8269596)
Subject: RE: Gout and kidney stones

Good to hear about your pain reduction! I experience a weight loss and noticed a similar reduction of pain in my knees also, although I didn’t even realize my knees no longer hurt until I paid attention to it due to a thread here about pain reduction.

My daughter made chaffles a few days ago for the first time. For supper actually as I wasn’t home for dinner. They are good! I never would have known such a thing existed if I hadn’t read about them on here. We both cheated by eating them with syrup though.

She used acorn squash that she precooked. I assume that is the correct way? I had planned to make them but it’s likely a good thing I didn’t as I didn’t know squash needed to be cooked first. I actually don’t know if I’ve ever eaten squash before. I also bought a butternut squash to try for our next batch.

What type of squash do people like best? I thought a squash was a squash until I found myself standing in front of a wide selection of them and had to quickly ask google about them and make a quick decision. Normally it wouldn’t matter but with this social distancing thing I was making another shopper wait so I ended up just crossing my fingers and grabbing a couple varieties and carried on.

Edited by havin’funfarming 5/21/2020 08:09
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)