AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Forgive me, John
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 5/21/2020 07:51 (#8270924 - in reply to #8267644)
Subject: What is all the fuss about low carb/keto???????

Pittsburg, Kansas

While wife and I were exercising this morning we watched this video. It would be a really good one for the people who have foo foo'd the low carb way of living. It is a 30,000 foot view of Mark Sisson's life and lifestyle change and how his research and interest at long life started at 14, went through a very athletic part of his life, got sick and poor health in mid life, and researched and figured out how to turn his life and health around. A really good overall picture of where a lot of middle age to older people have went with their health. He gives a path back to health, one that he followed himself.

For anyone that has been watching low carb/keto but has been afraid to dip their toes in the water, this would be a good video to watch to get an overview the theory and the science behind it without getting into the very technical side of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt1uUaok7SI&t=1971s

I do not present any one video as the be all do all with absolute correctness. I listen to many different ideas and come up with some solution that fits my lifestyle. And that point has and does change over time as I learn newer information.

John

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)