AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lightning Inc. posting spotted on another site
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

beh
Posted 3/22/2009 23:13 (#653215 - in reply to #652980)
Subject: Re: Lightning Inc. posting spotted on another site

Heil Harvesting, Ulysses KS/Limon CO
Short story is this:

This is first though, NO ONE can take away what Kent did for Loran and Rolan and their family. He was instrumental in saving Rolans life and I do not think any of us have any right to take that away from him, in that sense he is a hero, and I stand behind that. It was more than worth all the BS to have Rolan amongst us and doing well. I have no idea who his information source is, and frankly don't care. It is what it is.

Now:

Lightning Inc turned out to be not as represented; which happens here on the internet and I can live with that. However, he consumed a bunch of time and resources of a few members of this site. He promised big things, he lied about big things, he lied about us, he promised to buy things and didn't, he promised us business and didn't deliver. The stories and lies aligned for a long time, but about the time KC came around it started to unravel. I have my doubts he was going to show up in KC regaurdless of Rolans situation. He did not set up what he said he was going to set up, he did not do a darned thing other than work on publicizing it. I had a great time, I hope more will be able to attend in the future. Whether it was a little high stress in the beginning or not it came off without a hitch.

The stories were good, and none of us being locals, really had no reason to doubt. It all made sense for a while. Maybe that makes us gullible. Maybe it makes him a con. Maybe it is true, but I really doubt it. I do not know and am not going to lose any sleep over it either way.

Kent promised a guy on this site combining work, and lots of it. He really led this guy on, he showed the guy the whole farm. Spent a day with him. Turns out the farm was not his. Long story short, Kent came mighty close to putting this guy in a serious financial bind.

Now that is the story, and I am done with this subject, UNLESS Lightning Inc would like to come on to AgTalk and do one of two things:

1. Come clean about you, your operation and anything else that we are assuming are lies

or,

2. Explain to us why no one has ever heard of Lightning Inc, including the KS corporation commission, why your local business's don't know a thing about farming at the level you do, why the people you have traded combines with have never heard of you etc.

Over and out...
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)