AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When your immune
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 4/6/2020 07:42 (#8168878 - in reply to #8168553)
Subject: RE: When your immune

ESW ND
Well, I took it as him saying it sarcasticly. Just forgot the ****. It's amazing how many people do think that they are immune and don't practice what is being preached or are willing to go out and potentially spread it all over too, but life still has to go on as well. I really don't know what to think about some of it. I'm fine now, but I will have to eventually go get some parts for equipment. I'm not sure how "suited up" I will look like, when I go get those parts.

Rolloff - 4/5/2020 23:27

How many places one week ago were you immune. Apparently it just became known that stores filled with shoppers hoarding food are now susceptible to getting sick. But you are still safe buying lumber and building supplies, pumping gas and getting a doughnut and coffee. Or parts at a auto parts store, Even working in these stores you will not get sick. It is amazing how the virus knows when to not attack you. Men hauling corn, building or remodeling houses, or working in the food processing industries, making bread, milk, canned goods, harvesting vegetables, making bags and boxes ,loading and unloading trains ,and all the behind the scenes are fine also, like running powerplants , Amazon shipping departments, pouring cement to build a factory, or running the cement plant. Even working on cars in a shop with 20 other workers, just amazing. Why not shut it all down are these people that work there have no value. If you really value life get along without clean water or electricity or food.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)