AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When your immune
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

JDpastor
Posted 4/6/2020 21:03 (#8170370 - in reply to #8169219)
Subject: RE: When your immune

Iron Archer - 4/6/2020 09:39

The thing that REALLY amazes me is the people having the “Great Epiphany” when they realize gas nozzles are super dirty because their gloves are black now!!!

How did they not think about it before? It’s a nozzle that gets handled by thousands of people every day!

Gross!!!

Like I have said before, I’ve been a germaphobe all my like and have ALWAYS used hand sanitizer after pumping gas and going in and out of buildings, as well as washing my hands and opening doors with a paper towel.

The first time my wife and I went to Las Vegas we hung out down by the slot machines and after an hour of the two ladies handling all that pocket change the fingers on both hands were BLACK.

That king of crap gives me nightmares! Hahahahahahaha

+1 I hear you, but about 3 weeks before we caught it, I watched my 8 year old lick something in a public place (he has autism and didn't know any better). I told my wife, that there was no way we could avoid it if it came our way. Well, our kids got it first and the rest was history for us. I have thought about the gas pumps for years though.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)