AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

When your immune
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Jon
Posted 4/6/2020 08:05 (#8168940 - in reply to #8168856)
Subject: RE: When your immune

Callao Missouri
tooth and nail - 4/6/2020 06:35

First off, this madness over this thing is way overblown. the press/gov. make it sound as if you get corona virus its an automatic death sentence. Far from it. Here in MO we have 35 people that have died. Out of 6 MILLION +, almost all over 65, and with underlying illnesses ! I personally know people that have had it, had mild symptoms (like most are reporting), 2 days later back to 100%. 3 days later back to work and not contagious.
So no, I'm not living in fear.
Second, you forget that good men and women have already put themselves at risk defending the rights you have for our country. People talk about "if it saves one life, its worth it." Let me tell you its NOT! Men and women have already died for our country to have the freedoms we have, and I will not be apart of giving though rights up. PERIOD.
If you are willing to, than you are a fool and dishonor those that have sacrificed before you.

Amen. This thing is out of control. If you are truly fearful, or have completion that would lead to a bad ending from covid19 then by all means hunker down and nobody will think anything of it. But the rest of us healthy people need to be working and keeping society as we know it. Further more in exactly 6 days we are going to find out who owns this country. Is the devil going to be able to keep the church pews empty on Easter Sunday?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)