AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New to me Agleader Integra
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 3/26/2020 08:09 (#8139735 - in reply to #8139174)
Subject: RE: New to me Agleader Integra

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
pipeman1 - 3/25/2020 22:10

I have been checking it over, both modules have flashing green light. Operating Configuration screen still Application rate module not found. Under setup would it be DirectLiquid or Liquid Meter?

Since you say both modules I assume you found an Auxiliary Input Module and a Liquid Product Control Module. Correct??

If so, the configuration setup is incorrect as I speculated above. Direct liquid is likely correct as that is the default name that is suggested when Direct Command is selected. The previous owner likely accepted that. I use more descriptive names myself since I have several around on various machines.

This new or modified configuration is the one that you should use. When chosen it should look for the Auxiliary Input Module and the Liquid Product Module. It should find them both since you say they are flashing green. It complained before because the configuration you were trying to use would need an Application Rate module which you do not have.

Someone created this configuration which was not appropriate. Delete it so it doesn't cause problems in the future. To delete it go to Configuration setup and select the one you wish to delete. Then push the red "-" symbol. You should see a warning message and then push the green check mark.

You should now be able to proceed. For testing at this point, I would advise keeping the auto swath function inactive or OFF as this might lead to confusion until you get a feel for what is going on. This is the icon with the jagged row depiction.

Edited by tedbear 3/26/2020 08:11
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)