AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Have to Shake My Head
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

turbo diesal
Posted 3/18/2020 08:25 (#8115124 - in reply to #8110968)
Subject: RE: Have to Shake My Head

I really don't blame people for hoarding food. If someone goes out and stocks up on non perishable food that they will eat anyway what are they out?Its probably healthier and cheaper then what they were eating before hand anyway. Compared to the alternative of starving to death its a logical choice even if there is only a 1% chance of food shortages. Human survival instincts do not gravitate toward a attitude that says "I might face food shortages but I will probably be ok so Ill just do nothing about this". Psychologist go on the radio/TV and try to analyze the "mistaken" thought proceeds of people. We have been selected/created to behave like this though, it is a advantageous behavior for survival. This country has not faced hard times since the 1930s before most of were born but throughout human history starvation is very common are life experience is just the blink of a eye.

Also why would they believe the government not to panic? They are going to say that no matter what. Recently statements are reversed completely in the course of a few days like it was never stated differently.

Personally I do not think there will be starvation better safe then sorry though no matter how good/bad things look.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)