AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Athletes contracts - would you work for $25,000,000?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

msb
Posted 2/28/2009 18:05 (#626673 - in reply to #626099)
Subject: Re: Athletes contracts - would you work for $25,000,000?

Lapel, In
Wasn't that what I said Jen?: Marvin had some injury issues the last couple years and with everyone dogging him defensively, Peyton threw more to Reggie Wayne who has become a receiver to reckon with on his own. Then there is Anthony Gonzalez who has become a VERY dependable go to guy as well as TE Dallas Clark. Clark often lines up in the slot and no linebackerin the NFL can cover him. The bottom line is Manning will use any and all weapons to beat you with. Marvin should have known that its a team sport. Evidently there is more ego in the guy that he shows.Pretty hard to read the guy since he rarely even gives interviews to the press.Peyton said he really hates to lose him as #88 was a big reason for a lot of Peyton's success.
Got some good news this morning. Jeff Saturday will remain a Colt for 3 more years. Jeff is like having another coach on the field and will make a fine coach in the future if he so choses.
Look for the Colts to pick linebackers and O line in the draft and don't be surprized to see "The Edge" wearing Blue again next season. That was a mistake Polian made last year. Addai will be gone in my opinion if a trade can be worked out.If not, expect a RB to be picked. Even Dominic Rhodes is a better RB that Joseph Addai in my opinion.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)