AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hypothetically speaking, if farming is deep in your blood but u decided to quit, What would you do?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tmrand
Posted 6/17/2019 22:47 (#7565611 - in reply to #7564935)
Subject: RE: Hypothetically speaking, if farming is deep in your blood but u decided to quit, What would you

Southeast Colorado
I've contemplated this very thing. Still am I reckon........ But really can't figure out what I'd rather do. I had a pretty good chance to make that change after last year's wildfire but am still here. Frankly I was too busy to make any big decisions last year. Sort of still feel that way. But I certainly don't enjoy farming like I used to. In my case I think it's because my Dad is now gone and my son has made a life for himself away from the farm. I'm proud of him and actually pushed him to try something different. But that still kind of leaves it to me. My wife is a big help and truth to be known she is probably the reason I'm still farming. When things are all clicking correctly it's harder to imagine a more enjoyable career for sure. However there are a lot of times the clicking is pretty interrupted........LOL!

I'm glad you asked this question because I'm enjoying the responses.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)