AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New one for me on Hwy when delivering corn.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

pat-michigan
Posted 6/12/2019 13:27 (#7555107 - in reply to #7554041)
Subject: RE: New one for me on Hwy when delivering corn.

Thumb of Michigan
cottonhauler - 6/11/2019 22:03

ryank - 6/11/2019 19:44

My opinion. People that ride motorcycles are looking for ways to die. And the grieving family left behind is looking for motorist to blame for the death.

Yep. Motorcycles should be outlawed. Go ahead, flame away. Only thing worse than a motorcyclist, is a douchebag on a bicycle.

You betcha. Get rid of em all.

And then we'll get rid of those old gray haired SOBS that cause a bunch of wrecks. Ban anyone over 60 yrs old from the roads. They got no business clogging up the road.

And then we can get rid of those yuppies in those little cars because- well. they must have a death wish too. Who do they think they are- certainly not as safe as me in my pick up truck.

Oh- and those teen age girls. Ban them entirely. Air heads all of them. Can't drive without talking on the phone. Let them get to be 30 before its even considered to give them a license.

So, where do we stop?

This article mirrors most of the stats USA wide I've ever seen. If you don't want to read it, fine. I'll spell it out in a nutshell: the highest percentage of motorcycle deaths every year are due to an illegal action caused by someone in a 4 wheel vehicle. You can hate motorcycles for whatever reason you want to. Your Mom wouldn't let you have one when you were a kid. Your high school girlfriend rode off into the sunset with some guy on a bike. You never had enough skill to ride. Maybe you just never wanted to ride. I don't know how many reasons there are. Fact remains its a car killing a biker because the car driver is at fault most times. Claiming that because you saw some idiot on 2 wheels do something stupid one time isn't enough justification to kill the next one you see.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-2013-03-09-fl-finding-fault...

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)