AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fair Oaks Dairy in the spotlight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

cih1660
Posted 6/8/2019 18:06 (#7548342 - in reply to #7548130)
Subject: RE: Fair Oaks Dairy in the spotlight

WI
Big Ben - 6/8/2019 14:41

cih1660 - 6/8/2019 12:38

Big Ben - 6/8/2019 14:02

cih1660 - 6/8/2019 10:16

Exactly, every dairy farmer in the nation is going to have to get educated on taking care of our cattle because of a few bad apples.

I'm not sure if it was staged or not. My question is where the hell was the owner of that operation when the calves were getting thrown into the hutches?

Another person that should know better throwing the dairy under the bus instead of condemning a video that was obviously staged to damage their own industry. Unbelievable.

What's unbelievable? Last I checked you are not a dairy farmer, so you don't have a clue about the stupid FARM program where you get to waste a day getting the facilities and cattle checked out

Since you have all the answers on this topic maybe you can clear the air and, tell us where the video took place.

As I said before, I'm not sure if it's staged or not. Obviously separating the calf from the cow is not brutal and yes calves can die.

Again , I wouldn't let that crap happen to my cattle so, one last time. WHERE THE HELL WERE THE OWNERS?

No dairy owner, regardless of size, is on site 24/7.

What is unbelievable is that you and others like you are jumping in line and throwing a noose around your neck just because you so badly want to see the bigger guy next to you hang.

Oh really, where have I ever stated that I wanted to see the bigger guys fail? If anything, I defended myself when someone would say the smaller dairy farm will never make it.
The only one I see wanting to see a smaller guy fail is you.
How many times have you ridiculed
1)Someone for having a 5000 series chopper
2)a little while back you jacked on a guy for buying a new jd planter which had the finger meters telling him it was 40 year old technology
3) I've also read where you had to put your 2 cents in telling a guy that his big square baler was too old and not worthy of talking about.

I'm. sure there's more that I didn't read.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)