AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fair Oaks Dairy in the spotlight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Farmingismyhobby
Posted 6/8/2019 07:15 (#7547508 - in reply to #7547468)
Subject: RE: Fair Oaks Dairy in the spotlight

SWMN
Personally I would like to see all the farm advocate groups rally around this video and stop these animal rights activist groups from performing their staged videos making it look like all people on livestock farms are cruel and evil. Our check off dollars needs to protect our livestock industry and not worry about their next free trip overseas. Policy on this farm and probably 99.99% of all livestock farms having employees is "see something say something" in regards to animal abuse. I personally know some of the owners of this group and other large livestock facilities and they are very good advocates for animal husbandry. I currently custom feed for them and have been on these farms. We have personally toured these facilities and talked with employees of them, and most of them feel like family not employees. Obviously there was some bad things that went on, and that was wrong. If we don't start defending our #1 end users of our grains we will have nothing left to sell.

Get after your local Representatives of the corn and soybean organizations and tell them protect us first, then you can have your free trip!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)