AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

RE: Second Day Land Auction Results
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

coup
Posted 3/17/2019 11:38 (#7385351 - in reply to #7385198)
Subject: RE: Second Day Land Auction Results

USA
newholland4life - 3/17/2019 09:16

Hey coupy, can I ask how you know my COP? I’ll save you the answer you don’t. You want to nut swing Epley’s just like you used to Agrigold on here. They propably wised up and didn’t want to deal anymore with the nut swinging. I don’t blame them. You are the biggest hypocrite on this site. Chastise people for spending $2.50 per acre too much on spray, then tell them something stupid like spending $20k per acre on ground for a 1% return is money well spent. I just hope your cult following figures it out before they try the koolaid...

Post your COP on here and then we will know the truth for sure. If am right or wrong.

Trouble with NH is you can't figure out fact from from fiction. One of the better things that happened to me was when Agrigold decided to not want to play ball. Would probably have never bought a bag of Epley if the continued to do so. Nothing wrong with their corn just priced themselves out of the equation. Don't have to haggle with Epley like Agrigold. Buy Epley same price as anybody else for the same same quantity. Epley has the fat cut out of the equation unlike majority of seed companies.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)