AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Climate fieldview
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

GOOSEPILOT
Posted 3/14/2019 15:25 (#7380408 - in reply to #7380096)
Subject: RE: Climate fieldview

WC Mn/Dakotas
mbarr78 - 3/14/2019 12:26

I don't know about comparing FV to SMS, there are stark differences and yes FV is easy to use for what it does but it's kind of like comparing one of those multi bit screwdrivers to a Snap On toolbox full of tools.

The screwdriver does a few things and is pretty easy to use for anyone that picks it up. The toolbox probably has things in it that many are not even sure what they are or how to use many of them. But if you are a professional mechanic you can pretty much fix/accomplish anything you need to with what is inside the toolbox. If you know what you are doing in SMS, AgStudio, or the like they do not really compare to FV, or FV Pro for that matter. I will say, you have to be good with them and really know them but they are definitely like the full tool box and not just a screwdriver.

Regarding price, FV is nice and has its place and is very easy to use but the $1000 for it cannot be compared to what you get in SMS, AgStudio, or the others for that matter. For the added price these do way more if you know how to use them.

My .02$ and I'm out.

Great anology, probably the best ive heard.

The only thing i will add to it in reguards to creating a prescription and it being accurate and therefore being able to maximize profit, is fv is like using a vise grips vs using a 12pt box end wrench on an important and visible nut on a ferarri
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)