AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My partner is a whore
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

redrobin
Posted 2/15/2019 18:55 (#7323163)
Subject: My partner is a whore

When I was young and free spirited and had my own thoughts and ideas, along came another telling me I needed to show some sensitivity. We seemed to have similar interests and common enemies so I let her get a little closer. As time went on , she suggested for our common good , that I should do what she preferred. Once again I heeded. I started to breed cattle that fit the box. I could no longer chase performance. WE needed smaller REA so I complied. We needed more inter muscular fat and my partner convinced me that this was also for my benefit because this would also make better cows. I believed her and guided my bull purchases her direction and based my qualifications for heifer retention partly on what she wanted. 51% black hides cattle were more marketable by her so I turned my cowherd mostly black. I occasionally saw my partner flirting with my friends in academia and government but I thought very little about it. You could say that I thought we were all very close and I felt loved and needed around them all.
As time went on , my partner spent less time courting me which was fine. I just figured we had a mature relationship. But the requests from her started to be sharp commands. Actually , my word and honor became worthless to her. She wanted legal documents proving that I would behave certain ways. She even insinuated I didn’t act properly. The things I had always done now seemed improper to her friends. Speaking of her friends, she’s developed a lot of friends lately that hate me. Strange indeed it feels to have had such a close relationship in the past . She now says I’m the cause of her troubles and the partnership we’ve had in the past , is no longer necessary in the future when frankenmeat is a viable alternative.
Well , I guess this separates us then sweetheart. By the way , it’s clear all that talking you did about how we’re partners in this industry was a lie. We weren’t ever partners. You are a whore. Good riddance!

Edited by redrobin 2/15/2019 19:07
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)